Midnight - Against the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Star Trek - BOTF - Risk
RISEN MARTYR EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:30 pm by The Hive Mind

» New Magic Spells
RISEN MARTYR EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 am by The Hive Mind

» Character Creation
RISEN MARTYR EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:23 pm by The Hive Mind

» Weapon and Armor Degredation
RISEN MARTYR EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:52 pm by The Hive Mind

» Craft: Weaponsmithing and Armorsmithing
RISEN MARTYR EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:48 pm by The Hive Mind

» Defense...
RISEN MARTYR EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:37 pm by The Hive Mind

» Health and Battle Points
RISEN MARTYR EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:13 pm by The Hive Mind

» BATTLEBOUND PATH
RISEN MARTYR EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:25 pm by The Hive Mind

» MARTYR PATH
RISEN MARTYR EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:21 pm by The Hive Mind

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Power Behind the Throne
Mhael Atreides - 30%Lucius Blackhand - 10% Xero - 10% Xeal - 10% Proxl Tor - 5% Andrea Chan-Gauthier - 5% Marla Vehle - 5% Praetus - 5% Sterr - 5% Orbest Dray - 5% Chiv - 5% Colonel Eyre - 5%

RISEN MARTYR

Go down

RISEN MARTYR Empty RISEN MARTYR

Post by The Hive Mind Sun May 18, 2014 12:19 pm

You awake surrounded by turned earth, broken weapons and decayed corpses. Your clothes are rotten and all around you lays evidence that you have been lying here for many arcs, if not longer, but you have no memory of who you are, where you are or why you are here. But you do know that there is a terrible sense of purpose burning in your heart: a desire to fight some evil you know only as the Shadow.

The Risen Martyr now exists only to fight the Shadow.

1. Spiritual Body I
2. Death Has Lost Its Sting +1
3. Terrible Sense of Purpose +1
4. Death Cannot Touch Me 1/day
5. +1 Con.
6. Spiritual Body II
7. Death Has Lost Its Sting +2
8. Terrible Sense of Purpose +2
9. Death Cannot Touch Me 2/day
10. +2 Con
11. Spiritual Body III
12. Death Has Lost Its Sting +3
13. Terrible Sense of Purpose +3
14. Death Cannot Touch Me 3/day
15. +3 Con
16. Spiritual Body IV
17. Death Has Lost Its Sting +4
18. Terrible Sense of Purpose +4
19. Death Cannot Touch Me 4/day
20. Lust for Life

Spiritual Body (Ex): The Risen Martyr’s body has been changed and has a 25% chance of ignoring a critical hit. This bonus increases to 50% at 6th level; 75% at 11th level, and upon reaching 17th level the Risen Martyr is immune to critical hits. A Risen Martyr never returns as a Fell nor can his body be turned into an undead by use of magic or the Create Spawn ability of certain undead.

Death Has Lost Its Sting (Su): At 2nd level the Risen Martyr gains a +1 bonus to Fortitude saving throws involving death effects, negative energy and ability drain or damage. This bonus increases by +1 upon reaching 7th, 12th, and 17th level.

Terrible Sense of Purpose (Ex): The Risen Martyr gains the listed bonus to Will saving throws and Concentration checks.

Death Cannot Touch Me (Sp): The Risen Martyr may cast death ward the listed number of times per with duration of one minute.

Lust for Life (Su): The risen martyr dies at -20 rather than -10 hit points and automatically succeeds at any stabilization check.

Secrets of this Heroic Path: The strange cosmology of Aryth occasionally produces characters like this. A person utterly devoted to the Shadow’s destruction dies and, somehow, a soul, whether his or another’s, enters his body and the body is alive once more albeit with no knowledge of its previous identity. Subtle changes to the body and its features means that those who once would have known the person whose body this originally was, do not although they may have a strange sense of knowing the person before.

Other Comments: This Path could be useful for those campaigns where you wish to start someone “cold”, particularly for those players who are too lazy to prepare a decent background or even read the background material beforehand. This Path is only accessible with DM permission
The Hive Mind
The Hive Mind
Admin

https://roguetrader.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down